March 20, 2013

WANTED // ZARA B&W


Hi guys! I know I should be saving to buy a camera, but there's a Zara store 20 steps from where I'm working 
(Oysho - which is a temptation too)


1. Perfect white jacket - on the way to my closet

2. Black suede jacket with fringes (I mean.)

3. Not so simple white shirt - you can never have too many white shirts right?

4. Skorts (or the most amazing thing ever) - already in my closet, couldn't help it.

5. Black suede heels - may or may not be on the way with the jacket :p



IT'S FINALLY SPRING! YAY!!





Follow Call Me Jo


10 comments:

  1. Margareta S.March 20, 2013

    that skirt is so perfect! i want to see a post with you wearing it!!

    Love, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to take some pictures next week! ;)

      Delete
  2. Rute BarrosMarch 20, 2013

    Adoro tudo!! *

    ReplyDelete
  3. A saia/calção da zara é top, já a tenho* o casaco está na minha wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pois é!! A minha wishlist já está muito extensa! :/ *

      Delete
  4. Completamente impossível não adorar este mood! Então os calções e os sapatos são to die for.

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. adoro as roupas!

    xoxo
    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lovee !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoro os skorts também ;) Mas o facto de toda a gente já os ter is a major turn-off :( Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message! ♥